- Twisted stuff: there was a developer sprint on Sunday that Itamar, Glyph, Jean-Paul and I attended, and since then I've been sporadically (but much more than usual) reviewing branches to try to get a release out. Speaking of which, Twisted contributors: please review #3487!
- Did a bit of evangelism for the new GarGlk project on Google Code, organized a mailing list and rustled up some members, and started making an Ubuntu package for the new Gargoyle. You should see something by the end of the week.
- Worked on my own interactive fiction game, which is progressing at just about the right pace to be ready for the GameplayComp mini-competition in September of 2009.
- Posted a couple of updated extensions to the I7 Extensions page: Emily Short's Ordinary Room Description and Jesse McGrew's Dynamic Objects.
- Watched Resident Evil: Extinction (the third in the series), which did not have as good an ending as either of the first two.
Oh yeah, and if you're in the mood for something spooky for Halloween (or as I like to call it, All Hallow's Evening), check out Dave's latest blog post.